Film producer Arnon Milchan admits to double life as a spy



Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan has admitted to working as a spy for Israel, helping the country acquire nuclear technology.
A stunning revelation.
In a far-reaching interview with Israel’s Channel 2 TV, Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan has admitted that for years he served as an Israeli spy, buying arms on its behalf and boosting its alleged nuclear program.
The Israeli businessman behind hits like "Pretty Woman," "Fight Club" and, most recently, "12 years a slave," is unapologetic.



In a far-reaching interview with Israel’s Channel 2 TV, Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan has
admitted that for years he served as an Israeli spy, buying arms on its behalf and boosting
its alleged nuclear program.

"If people knew how I put my life in danger, back and forth, again and again and again for the sake of my country...and now I have to defend myself. I did it for my country and I’m proud of it." Arnon Milchan, Hollywood Producer said.
68-year-old Milchan founded the New Regency film company and has produced more than 120 movies since the 1970s, working closely with directors such as Martin Scorsese and Oliver Stone.
Stories about the producer’s alleged double life have been circulating for years.
"I had heard but I wasn’t sure..." Robert De Niro, Actor said.

It turns out that producing hollywood blockbusters was just a day job for Arnon Milchan, and that sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment